Amazon Prime Video
Watch Latest & Exclusive Movies & TV Shows in High Quality with Low Data Usage. Watch Unlimited Movies, TV Shows & Get Free Shipping Benefits with Amazon Prime.
What is Amazon Prime App?
Amazon Prime Video, or simply Prime Video, is a subscription video on-demand over-the-top streaming and rental service of Amazon.com, offered as a standalone service or as part of Amazon’s Prime subscription.
Amazon Prime Video, or simply Prime Video, is a subscription video on-demand over-the-top streaming and rental service of Amazon.com, Inc. offered as a standalone service or as part of Amazon’s Prime subscription. The service primarily distributes films and television series produced by Amazon Studios or licensed to Amazon, as Amazon Originals, with the service also hosting content from other providers, content add-ons, live sporting events, and video rental and purchasing services.
Operating worldwide, the service may require a full Prime subscription to be accessed. In countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, and Germany, the service can be accessed without a full Prime subscription, whereas in Australia, Canada, France, India, Turkey, and Italy, it can only be accessed through a dedicated website. Prime Video additionally offers a content add-on service in the form of channels, called Amazon Channels.
Launched on September 7,2006, as Amazon Unbox in the United States, the service grew with an expanding library, and added the Prime Video membership upon the development of the Prime subscription. It was then renamed as Amazon Instant Video on Demand. After acquiring the UK-based streaming and DVD-by-mail service LoveFilm in 2011, Prime Video was added to the Prime subscription in the United Kingdom, Germany and Austria in 2014, available on a monthly subscription of £/€7.99 per month, continuing the plan of LoveFilm Instant. The service was previously available in Norway, Denmark, and Sweden in 2012, but was discontinued in 2013. On April 18, 2016, Amazon split Prime Video from Amazon Prime in the US for $8.99 per month.
Features of Amazon Prime Video
• Download videos to watch offline.
• Follow your favorite actors and directors to receive notifications for videos featuring them as they become available on Prime Video (US only).
• Rent or buy new-release movies and popular TV shows (availability varies by market).
• Cast from your phone or tablet to the big screen with Chromecast and Fire TV.
• Multi-user profiles allow creating personalized entertainment experiences.
• Go behind the scenes of movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb (availability varies by market).
• 100+ channels like HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, Paramount+, Cinemax, and more are available for Prime members to add—no extra apps to download and no cable required (availability varies by market).
How To Install Amazon Prime Android App
It is easy to install any app in android phone, if you have downloaded Amazon Prime APK and want to install it then follow below steps.
- Firstly, once the Amazon Prime APK is downloaded, now go to the Downloads folder and click on the downloaded APK File.
- Go to your phone’s Settings and then to Security Settings, enable the Install from Unknown Sources option.
- Install APK install, after installing click on Open. If you ask for additional permissions, then give the necessary permissions, Amazon Prime app has been installed in your smartphone.
Do you know what is Amazon Prime mobile application and how to install and use it it? Otherwise, let’s know in detail the complete information about Amazon Prime App. Help of this article you have got complete information about how to download Amazon Prime App.