Step-by-step instructions to easily change your Facebook password on mobile or desktop in 2023.
Resetting your Facebook password periodically ensures better account security.
How to Change Facebook Password
To change your Facebook password, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings & privacy and then click Settings.
- Click Security and Login.
- Click Edit next to Change password.
- Enter your current password and new password.
- Click Save Changes.
If you’re having trouble logging in to your account, you can reset your password by following the instructions on the Find Your Account page. If you’re still having trouble, you can contact Facebook support for further assistance.