How to Recover Facebook Disabled Account?
If you’ve recently found yourself unable to access your Facebook account due to it being disabled, you’re not alone.
Many people have had their accounts disabled for a variety of reasons, including violating Facebook’s community standards, suspicious activity, or even by mistake.
But don’t worry, there are steps you can take to recover your disabled Facebook account.
In this guide, we’ll go over everything you need to know about how to recover a disabled Facebook account, including how to submit an appeal, how long the process takes, and more.
Why my facebook account disabled?
Facebook does not close a account without any reason. When it does not follow Facebook’s security and policies, then its Facebook account gets blocked.
You can easy to recover Temporary Disabled Account but it is very difficult to recover Facebook Permanently Disabled Account.
But if you understand the tips given by you and recover your account, then you can easily unblock any closed Facebook ID.
How to Recover My Disabled Facebook Account?
Everyone has an account on Facebook nowadays, and the Facebook account is blocked or disabled. is not a big deal.
Security or Policy is very much on Facebook, which is necessary to follow if you follow Facebook’s Terms & If you avoid Service and Security Policy, then Facebook will take action on you, due to which your Facebook account will be Temporary Block or Disabled.
After Facebook Disabled and Account Blocked, you can reactivate the blocked account by contacting Facebook Help Center, I will tell you how to do that, if your account is active and you want to secure your account.
You can verify your account, read from here “How to Verify Facebook Account” Complete information is here.
How to Open Disable Facebook Account
You can fix any locked and Facebook disabled account if your Facebook account has been disabled. and when you login, “Your Facebook account has been disabled” is written “Your account has been disabled” means that your account has been disabled.
Log in to your disabled Facebook account
First of all you should know whether your Facebook account has been disabled or not, if you want to know, then go to Facebook.Com and search your Facebook account.
On searching, you get the message “Your account has been disabled” then you can confirm that the account has been disabled.
Disabled Account Request
I told you that you have to submit an Appeal to open a Disabled Account, click on the Appeal Form Button given below to go to the Appeal Form.
Facebook Disabled Account Appeal
- Now after going to the appeal form, a form will appear on your screen where Email, Phone Number, Name, Id (Govt Issue Id Photo), Additional Information will have to be filled.
- You have to write in Email & Mobile Number which is linked to your Facebook Disabled Account and in full name option you have to write full name of blocked account.
- In Your ID option you have to upload your Govt Id Card photo by clicking on it.
- Which is related to the blocked Facebook account and in the last option Additional Info, you have to tell Facebook about the Facebook account that this is your account.
Submit and Wait For Review
After doing all this click on “Send” button. Facebook will check the name of the Id Card you will upload and the image of the Id Card should have a clear show.
Submitting a Facebook Disabled Account Appeal:
Step:1 Facebook account is blocked in two ways, Temporarily Disabled or Permanently Disabled.
Step:2 First of all, go to the Facebook appeal form given below and click on the button given below it.
Step:3 Now you have to give the details of your closed Facebook account in this form, for that read the points below:
- You entered the full name of the Facebook account.
- Write the Date of Birth in your Facebook.
- Tell Facebook about yourself in Additional Info and assure them that this account is yours.
- Now enter your one mobile number and email in the last.
Now submit this Appeal, whose reply you will get within three days if you are Eligible. So Facebook will recover your closed account again.
If your Facebook account has been disabled, the first thing you need to do is submit an appeal to Facebook. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the Facebook Help Center: The Facebook Help Center is the first place you should go to submit an appeal. Click on “Submit an appeal” and follow the prompts.
- Fill out the Appeal Form: You’ll need to provide your personal information, such as your name, email address, and Facebook ID. You’ll also need to explain why you believe your account was disabled and provide any additional information or documentation to support your appeal.
- Submit the Appeal: Once you’ve filled out the appeal form, submit it to Facebook and wait for a response. Facebook will review your appeal and contact you with a decision.
How Long Does the Facebook Disabled Account Appeal Process Take?
The time it takes for Facebook to review your appeal can vary depending on a number of factors, such as the reason your account was disabled, the complexity of your case, and the volume of appeals Facebook is currently processing.
In general, the process can take anywhere from a few days to several weeks.
What to Do if Your Facebook Disabled Account Appeal is Denied:
If your Facebook disabled account appeal is denied, don’t give up hope. You may still be able to recover your account. Here are some things you can do:
- Review Facebook’s Policies: Review Facebook’s community standards and terms of service to see if there’s anything you missed or need to change in order to comply with their policies.
- Submit Another Appeal: If you believe there was a mistake or new information that wasn’t considered in your first appeal, you can submit another appeal.
- Contact Facebook Support: If you’re still having trouble, you can contact Facebook support for help. Go to the “Help Center” and click on “Contact Us.” Fill out the form with as much detail as possible and wait for a response from Facebook support.
Tips to Prevent Your Facebook Account from Being Disabled: Prevention is always the best approach when it comes to keeping your Facebook account safe and secure. Here are some tips to help prevent your account from being disabled in the first place:
- Follow Facebook’s Policies: Make sure you’re familiar with Facebook’s community standards and terms of service and follow them closely.
- Keep Your Account Information Up to Date: Make sure your account information is up to date and accurate, including your name, email address, and phone number.
- Use Strong Passwords: Use strong, unique passwords for your Facebook account and change them regularly.
How can I upload proof ID on Facebook?
To upload a copy of your ID: With a camera or mobile device, take a close-up photo of your ID in a well-lit room. Save the photo to your mobile device or computer. Follow the on-screen instructions for uploading your ID.
Is it safe to submit Documents to Facebook?
Facebook is asking people to submit their I.D.s to prove their accounts are real. If you do upload any of those forms of ID, Facebook says it’s encrypted and stored securely.
Facebook Account Disabled: Can I Make a New One?
According to the official Facebook company rules/policies, once a user has permanently deactivated their Facebook account, that person is not eligible to use Facebook again by creating a new account in the future.
Recovering a disabled Facebook account can be a frustrating experience, but by following the steps outlined in this guide, you should be able to submit an appeal and regain access to your account.
Remember to stay vigilant and follow Facebook’s policies to prevent your account from being disabled in the first place. If you have any questions or need further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact Facebook support.
Facebook account disable help recover account Facebook
I tried these steps but at the end “This form cannot be forwarded.” error showing i need help please do the needful as soon as possible
koi meri id chalu kr do plz bhaiyo community standards problem aava h 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Facebook account disagree ho gya usko agree kese kre plz help