Is your Facebook account disabled or blocked? How to reactivate your Facebook account when it is disabled. Due to a lot of unusual activity, Facebook Id Request Support blocks the Facebook account.
My personal Facebook account was disabled and how to unblock my disabled Facebook account? Is your Facebook account disabled? And if you want to recover Facebook account, then you are reading the right post.
Facebook does not close an account without any reason. When it does not follow Facebook’s security and policies, then its Facebook account gets blocked.
You can easy to recover Temporary Disabled Account but it is very difficult to recover Facebook Permanently Disabled Account.
But if you understand the tips given by you and recover your account, then you can easily unblock any closed Facebook ID.
- How to Recover My Disabled Facebook Account?
- How to Open Disable Facebook Account
- Log in to your disabled Facebook account
- Disabled Account Request
- Facebook Disabled Account Appeal
- Submit and Wait For Review
- Way to Activate Closed Facebook Account
- How can I upload proof ID on Facebook?
- Is it safe to send ID to Facebook?
- If My facebook Account Is Disabled, Can I Make a New One?
How to Recover My Disabled Facebook Account?
Everyone has an account on Facebook nowadays, and the Facebook account is blocked or disabled. is not a big deal.
Security or Policy is very much on Facebook, which is necessary to follow if you follow Facebook’s Terms & If you avoid Service and Security Policy, then Facebook will take action on you, due to which your Facebook account will be Temporary Block or Disabled.
After Facebook Disabled and Account Blocked, you can reactivate the blocked account by contacting Facebook Help Center, I will tell you how to do that, if your account is active and you want to secure your account.
You can verify your account, read from here “How to Verify Facebook Account” Complete information is here.
How to Open Disable Facebook Account
You can fix any locked and Facebook disabled account if your Facebook account has been disabled. And when you login, “Your Facebook account has been disabled” is written “Your account has been disabled” means that your account has been disabled.
Log in to your disabled Facebook account
First of all you should know whether your Facebook account has been disabled or not, if you want to know, then go to Facebook.Com and search your Facebook account.
On searching, you get the message “Your account has been disabled” then you can confirm that the account has been disabled.
Disabled Account Request
I told you that you have to submit an Appeal to open a Disabled Account, click on the Appeal Form Button given below to go to the Appeal Form.
Facebook Disabled Account Appeal
- Now after going to the appeal form, a form will appear on your screen where Email, Phone Number, Name, Id (Govt Issue Id Photo), Additional Information will have to be filled.
- You have to write in Email & Mobile Number which is linked to your Facebook Disabled Account and in full name option you have to write full name of blocked account.
- In Your ID option you have to upload your Govt Id Card photo by clicking on it.
- Which is related to the blocked Facebook account and in the last option Additional Info, you have to tell Facebook about the Facebook account that this is your account.
Submit and Wait For Review
After doing all this click on “Send” button. Facebook will check the name of the Id Card you will upload and the image of the Id Card should have a clear show.
If you submit the appeal, then within 1-2 days you will get a message on the email/number that Facebook has unblocked your account or not.
Way to Activate Closed Facebook Account
If your Facebook account is not fixed by the above mentioned method, then follow this trick. With this, your account will be opened easily because both are for different types of accounts.
Therefore, if you do not get benefit from it, then by following this method, you can restart your blocked Facebook account.
Step:1 Facebook account is blocked in two ways, Temporarily Disabled or Permanently Disabled.
Step:2 First of all, go to the Facebook appeal form given below and click on the button given below it.
Step:3 Now you have to give the details of your closed Facebook account in this form, for that read the points below:
- You entered the full name of the Facebook account.
- Write the Date of Birth in your Facebook.
- Tell Facebook about yourself in Additional Info and assure them that this account is yours.
- Now enter your one mobile number and email in the last.
Now submit this Appeal, whose reply you will get within three days if you are Eligible. So Facebook will recover your closed account again.
How can I upload proof ID on Facebook?
To upload a copy of your ID: With a camera or mobile device, take a close-up photo of your ID in a well-lit room. Save the photo to your mobile device or computer. Follow the on-screen instructions for uploading your ID.
Is it safe to send ID to Facebook?
Facebook is asking people to submit their I.D.s to prove their accounts are real. … If you do upload any of those forms of ID, Facebook says it’s encrypted and stored securely.
If My facebook Account Is Disabled, Can I Make a New One?
According to the official Facebook company rules/policies, once a user has permanently deactivated their Facebook account, that person is not eligible to use Facebook again by creating a new account in the future.