विषय - सूची
What Case Converter Is and How Does It Work?
What is Convert Case Text Tool?
This case is a Free Case Converter Tool to converts any text to either uppercase, lowercase, proper case, or sentence case. Change your text to uppercase to lowercase in just a few clicks.
This advanced Text Case Converter will allow you to convert Uppercase or Lowercase and Lowercase to Uppercase without Microsoft Word or Excel.
How to Use Online Case Converter
It is very easy to use online Case Converter Tool. If you accidentally wrote the entire note and document in the wrong formatted text, then you do not have to delete it and write again. Now you can convert the wrong text to the perfect formatted and right capitalization style.
Our tool gives you the flexibility to change the uppercase to lowercase, transform lowercase to uppercase, and change from title case to sentence case.
Just three steps to you can use this tool:
- Copy the text you want to convert using this tool and paste text in the tool box.
- Once you have the text pasted, Choose between one of the four available options: “LowerCase”, “Uppercase” (Capitalize), “Sentence Case” and “Titlecase” (Proper Case).
- Congrats! You can now select all and copy it, to save it to your clipboard.
Why we created Free Case Converter Tool
You can Capitalize and uncapitalize (Uppercase letters, lowercase letters, sentence cases) large text paragraphs in just a few seconds with this Case Convert tool. You are a blogger and content writer, you can in your content change right format.
If you type any text or document and accidentally left your Caps Lock on - don't panic! If you want to make sure that all the words have all the right capitalization, you can now convert it into seconds.
if you are a Marketer and want to capitalization the first letter of each word, then this tool only for you!
Case Conversion Tool Options
This Online Case Converter Tool helps you to adjust Capitalization easily in your notes or documents. Just convert the uppercase or lowercase text with a few clicks. Make sure that all sentences to begin with capital letters, and Start each word with capital letters in titles and names.
- Uppercase: WHICH CONVERTS ALL THE LETTERS TO BIG UPPERCASE LETTERS LIKE THIS.
- Lowercase: which converts all the letters small lowercase letters like this.
- Sentences Case (Proper case): Which Converts All The Letters To grammar perfect, It capitalizes the first letter of each sentence.
- Title Case (Capitalized): Which Converts All The Letters To First Letters Capitalize Each Word Like This.
Please also check out our other tools Free Online Tools.