Google Input Tools Online
Now it is very easy to type in Hindi. You can type in Hindi very easily using the Hindi online typing tool. This tool is very easy to use, you will be able to type in Hindi from English keyboard.
What is Google Input Tools?
Google Input Tool can provide Virtual Keyboard Interface for all languages, you can convert the input of your words to your preferred language. This tool supports more than 90+ languages.
Typing in Hindi has become very easy using Google input tools, Globally is the best online free typing tool to convert to any language in the world.
In addition, the tool will tell you by removing mistakes in your handwriting, the tool remembers sentence or sentence corrections, and provides a Google Hindi dictionary to include unusual words, phrases, and names.
What are the benefits of Google Input Tool?
- Through this, you can type offline or online hindi in your computer without internet connection, which is very easy.
- In this, you will also show Word completion according to the dictionary.
- Whenever you write a word again and again, you will not have to change that word in English language and write that word, you will start showing it at the top.
- Through this software, you can write Hindi in any application of your Windows computer, that too very easily because in it you will have to write like and it will show you the Hindi language.
How do I install Google Input Tools on my PC?
For Google Input Tools for Mac OS, you will need to install in Google Chrome (or chormium supported browsers). A new icon has been created in case of post-update changes.
By clicking on the Google input tool Chrome Extension, you can access the control drop-down menu with simple tools for language switching, extension options, and keyboard shortcut settings.
Select the database and to create your habits through the drop menu, extension extension and extension️ extension️ extension️ extension️
Google Hindi Input Tools Offline Installer for Windows
Google Hindi Input Tools Offline Installer for Windows XP, 7, 8, 10: First you go to this download link and download the Google Input Tools. It is the full offline version and is about 10 MB in size. You can download it by clicking on the download button. You will find it in the Google Input Tools zip file. To unZip you will need Winrar Software. You can UnZip it by pressing Right Click.
- First click on this link, click here for download software
- Now after that click on the download option and download the software.
- Now go to the folder where your software is downloaded and then double click on it.
- After that click on Yes option and then install Google Hindi Input software.
For example, I set up the “Tamil” language. Google Input Tools were successfully installed in the computer.
Now “EN” will appear in the taskbar, you have to click on it. Now from here you can change the language, press Windows + Space Bar To change the language easily the language.
Install Google Input Tools on Chrome Browser
The Google Input Tools Chrome extension allows users to use the input tool on any web page in Chrome.
To use the Chrome Input Tools extension, follow these steps:
- Install Google input tools first, click here
- Click on the extension icon and choose “Extension Options“.
- On the “Extension Options” page, select the desired input tool from left to right.
- Double click on the left to add the input tool. Double click on the right to remove the selection.
- Arrange the selected input tools by clicking an input tool on the right and clicking the Up Arrow⬆️and Down Arrow⬇️icons.