Rasmalai is very popular and tasty bengali sweet. We all can make this sweet at home by this recipe.Rasmalai is very easy to make at home with limited ingredients.
This popular festive deliciously all over the south asian countries and you will commonly find them in the sweet shop /halwai shop.
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- Cooking: 20 minutes
|600 ml (4 Cups)||A+ Nourish Milk|
|half tsp||Cardamom Powder|
How to make rasmalai
- Mash paneer for 5 minutes for smooth dough.
- Take pan and add sugar and water together and boil to make syrup for cooking rasmalai.
- Make small balls of paneer dough.
- Add balls into boiling water for 10 minutes.
- In another pan pour milk and milkmaid.
- Turn off the flame,add saffron and cardamom powder and mix well .
- Take out the rasgullas from sugar syrup squeeze gently to remove the sugar syrup.
- garnished with chopped pistachio and serve chilled.