Superfast WordPress Theme!
S4Y is a Genesis Child theme, and you are required to install the Genesis Framework theme without the Genesis Framework. You cannot use this S4Y child theme.
S4Y is a Genesis Child Theme This theme made for all of them Those who use WordPress CMS and keep their views in this online world with the help of their blog at least Java scripts and more HTML and CSS have been used to create this theme.
- Google is giving more ranks to the blog that opens faster, And Google first understands HTML language, and more HTML is used to make this theme faster, so this theme is quite quickly.
Install S4Y Child Genesis Theme
- Upload the S4Y Child theme folder via FTP to your wp-content/themes/ directory. (The Genesis parent theme needs to be in the wp-content/themes/ directory as well.)
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and select Appearance.
- Activate the S4Y Child theme.
- Inside your WordPress dashboard, go to Genesis > Theme Settings and configure them to your liking.
Easy to Set Featured Images
By default WordPress will create a default thumbnail image for each image you upload and the size can be specified in your dashboard under Settings > Media. Also, the S4Y Child Theme creates the following thumbnail images you’ll see below, which are defined (and can be modified) in the functions.php file. These are the recommended thumbnail sizes that are used on the S4Y Child Theme demo site.
Blog Thumb Size – 1500px by 700px
Change your Website Logo
- How To set the logo in the blog, You will have to extract the theme file and open the style.css file in notepad and text Editor, Now Press Ctrl+F and search “png” you can see in the image which is Highlighted text, Paste the link of your blog logo and save it, The default logo is 180×32.
- If you liked our theme, then you can use it, updates will be provided regularly. Next version of this theme is going to be released in next month. If you face any problem or found any bug then feel free to contact us, we’ll fix that as soon as possible.
- Please share your feedback through the contact form here. You can also request any feature, which is useful. I will try to implement in the upcoming increments.