Veg biryani is an aromatic rice dish made with basmati rice,mix veggies herbs&biryani spices. this veg biryani recipe is very easy to made. cooking made delightfully simple with maggie magic cubes veg and everyday ingredients.
About Veg Biryani: the veg biryani is an authentic indian vegetarian recipe packed full of your favourite rice, veggies and spices. it consist of many vegetables such as onion, tomatoes, cauliflower, capsicum, potatoes, carrots etc.
Vegetable biryani is made through a complex and time consuming process. there are many types of biryani in india such as muradabadi biryani and hyderabadi biryani.
the crowing glory of india’s rice dishes is the biryani, an elaborate mughal dish made from spiced saffron rice cooked wiiith vegetable and finely garnished.
- 2 tbsp rice
- 1 tbsp peas
- 1 chopped tbsp french beans
- 1 chopped tbsp cauliflower
- 1 chopped tbsp carrot
- 1 chopped tbsp cabbage
- 1 chopped tbsp capsicum
- 1 chopped tbsp onion
- 1 chopped tbsp tomato
- 1 chopped tbsp pudina
- 1 tsp raisin
- half powder tsp red chilly
- half tsp dhania powder half tsp garam masala
- half tsp jeera
- 6 cashew nut
- half tsp ginger garlic paste
- 4 number black pepper
- 4 number green elaichi
- 2 number cloves
- 0.13 tsp dry mango powder
- 0.13 tsp haldi
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3.0 tsp ghee
- 85.0 water
Prep Time: 4 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 9 mins
Course: Main Course
How to Make Veg Biryani
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the cinnamon, cloves,green cardamom. then,add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- add the ginger-garlic paste and stir-fry till the raw smell is gone. add the red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder and saute for a minute.
- add the tomatoes and cook till they are soft. add all the vegetablees and mix welll.
- add the water, crumbled maggie cubes, mint leaves. mix well and add salt to taste. bring to boil and add rice.
- reduce flame to the lowest and cook covered till both the rice and vegetables are done.
- serve hot with raita.
Expert Tips by Neelu
- Wash rice for atleast 2 to 3 times.
- use fresh vegetables.
- use basmati rice for better taste.
- use spices according to taste.
- soak the rice before 20 to 25 minutes.
- after making let it be cooled for 15 minutes.
FAQ – Veg Biryani
What kind of rice do you use?
All must have to use proper biryani rice popularly known as basmati rice for better taste and flavour.
How many types of biryani are there?
there are many types of veg biryani such as bombay biryani, muradabadi biryani, hyderabadi biryani and many more. all are famous for their taste.