Have you ever wondered if there’s a way to stay online on WhatsApp without actually being online? In today’s fast-paced world, staying connected is essential, but it’s not always possible to be online all the time.
Fortunately, I have a trick to share with you that can keep your WhatsApp status online without having to keep the app open 24/7.
Making WhatsApp Always Online: Android & iPhone
The method I’m about to share works on various operating systems, including Android, iOS, and even Blackberry.
The best part? You won’t need any third-party apps for this. It’s all about making a few tweaks to your device settings. Let’s dive into the steps:
Tips to Make Whats App Always Online:
- Enable Airplane mode and then turn on WiFi or mobile data. This way WhatsApp will show always online status as there is no cellular connectivity.
- Use dual WhatsApp apps like GBWhatsApp or Fouad WhatsApp. They have built-in feature to show always online by disabling internet connectivity checks.
- Tools like FlyChat, WatsPlus have options to disable last seen and online status hiding. So your status will appear always online to contacts.
- On Android, apps like Always Online for WA from play store can also show permanent online status.
Make WhatsApp Always Online on Android:
- Go to your Android device’s settings.
- Navigate to Display and then select Screen Timeout.
- From the drop-down list, choose the “None” option.
- With this setting, your screen won’t go into sleep mode automatically.
- Now, open WhatsApp with your mobile data or Wi-Fi enabled and let it be.
- Since your screen won’t sleep, WhatsApp will stay active with an internet connection, and your status will remain online.
Make WhatsApp Always Online on iPhone:
- Head to your iPhone’s settings.
- Find General and then select Auto-Lock.
- Similar to Android, choose the “Never” option.
- Leave WhatsApp open with mobile data enabled.
- As long as you don’t press the power button, your WhatsApp status will stay online.
However, always online status drains phone’s battery and data. So use these tips wisely. Officially there’s no setting on WhatsApp to be permanently online.