IFHRMS Portal at karuvoolam.tn.gov.in: The full form of IFHRMS is Integrated Finance Human Resource Management System; IFHRMS will use the portal to avail the services of Tamil Nadu Government.
The IFHRMS portal will provide solutions to the Finance Department and many other departments of Tamil Nadu. The portal will manage the pension department of Tamil Nadu, annual salary slips of government employees and all loan-related records and service records in Tamil Nadu.
Having trouble accessing the IFHRMS Portal or any of its features? Would you like to contact my IFHRMS customer service? If yes, then this article is useful for you. Here, we will read how to login IFHRMS, latest news and more.
IFHRMS Portal Overview:
|Portal Name||IFHRMS Karuvoolam|
|Services||Payslip, Salary Report, etc|
- IFHRMS Pay Slip Login Process
- New User Registration
- Forget Your Password
- IFHRMS Pensioner Login
- IFHRMS Login Index
- IFHRMS DDO Template
- IFHRMS DDO Template Login
- IFHRMS TNTA Helpline Number
- What is the official website of IFHRMS login?
- I forgot my IFHRMS login password, what to do?
- How can I check my pension details online?
- How can I check my salary slip online?
IFHRMS Pay Slip Login Process
login your IFHRMS Account is very easy, it is necessary for you to have an account of IFHRMS, Know Where to IFHRMS Login:
- First visit the official IFHRMS website https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/.
- After that go to the official login page.
- Now enter IFHRMS user ID or email to login.
- Now enter your password, which was created while creating IFHRMS account.
New User Registration
Process of creating a new account on IFHRMS Departments is very easy, please follow the steps given below for registration. To get started with IFHRMS, you need to create an account.
- Go to IFHRMS Login page via official link below.
- Fill in all other details such as alternate email address, date of birth, and year in the appropriate field.
- Hurry!! Your IFHRMS account has been created successfully.
Forget Your Password
If you have forgotten or lost your Login Id, Password, Application ID and registered email id, please follow these steps. Do not worry, There is an option to Reset your IFHRMS password:
- Go to the password reset page: https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/update-password
- Enter your email, name, or username to Find IFHRMS account, then click Search.
- Click This is me next to your account to send a password reset link to your email inbox.
- Check the email address connected to your account for a password reset email
Want to change your login password? A password is mainly a security code set in our account, it happens very often that we forget our password. If you have forgotten your password, follow the steps below to change your password.
IFHRMS Pensioner Login
How to login as pensioner into the Karuvoolam IFHRMS login portal?
- Go to https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/ login page
- Open the Sign In form
- In user type, select pensioner.
- Enter your PPO Number
- Enter your user ID and Password
- Login to the IFHRMS pensioner login portal from there.
IFHRMS Login Index
If you want to login into the IFHRMS index login page, there are two index pages Karuvoolam IFHRMS login home page and IFHRMS TMS page.
- Go to http://e-sr.tn.gov.in/TAD-EUSS007/index.php
- Enter user ID and password
- Login to the TMS account
IFHRMS DDO Template
In the IFHRMS, DDO Template guidelines are as follows –
|HOO||Head of The Office|
|DDO||Drawing and Disbursing Officer|
|HOD||Head of the Department Commissioner of Revenue Administration|
|TAN||Tax Deduction Account Number|
|PAO||Pay and Accounts Office|
|HRA||House Rent Allowance|
|CCA||City Compensatory Allowance|
IFHRMS DDO Template Login
For login to the IFHRMS DDO Template portal, use following process
- Go to http://e-sr.tn.gov.in/IFHRMS_DDO_Template/
- Enter TO or PAO Code
- Enter DDO Code
- Enter password.
- Login to IFHRMS DDO Template portal.
IFHRMS TNTA Helpline Number
- Application Issue: IFHRMS Helpdesk Number (044-42944408); Email at email@example.com Samuel (Samuel.ksa@@wipro.com)
- Data Migration issue: IFHRMS Helpdesk Service (044-42944408);
- Eamil At firstname.lastname@example.org Samuel (Samuel.ksa@@wipro.com)
- Hardware issue: IFHRMS Helpdesk Helpline (044-42944408); and leave a email at email@example.com Samuel (Samuel.ksa@@wipro.com)
- Network Issue: IFHRMS Helpdesk (044-42944408) number and Email at firstname.lastname@example.org Samuel (Samuel.ksa@@wipro.com)
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the official website of IFHRMS login?
The official website of the IFHRMS login page is https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oadlogin.
I forgot my IFHRMS login password, what to do?
Please go to the official website and then visit the Forgot Password link. Submit your user ID and get the password on your registered mobile number.
How can I check my pension details online?
– Visit EPFO Website – www.epfindia.gov.in.
– Click on ‘Pensioners Portal‘ ( left side of page under Online Services)
– On the next page – Welcome to Pensioners’ Portal – click on ‘Know your PPO No. ‘
– Here, you can enter your bank account number which is linked to pension.
How can I check my salary slip online?
The online payslips for government employees are issued by PIFRA and you can receive it online after you create an account on PIFRA. Open PIFRA salary slip registration web page and enter all your details like CNIC number, date of birth and mobile number.